Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~ Just Because (MaKenzie Grace) ~

K and I were playing around the other day with hot rollers and bows and she asked me to take her picture.

So, the Canon and I gladly accepted.

We asked E to join us and he declined.  It's not really his idea of fun.

We slipped on a dress that she's had for some time, but has always been too big for her to actually wear, but it seemed perfect for this mini session.

We found a neighborhood prop (stop sign) to compliment her dress and started too goof off!

There are endless photos of her being silly, but I thought I would share a few of the better ones here... just because.









Now, I just have to get Ethan in front of the camera.

Easier said than done these days.  Grrr!!!!

Blessings,
Anna

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...