Friday, January 13, 2012

Design | {Freebie} Oreo Pop Tags

I recently attended a Christmas Cookie Exchange party.  I know, I never got around to writing about the event, but that doesn't mean it wasn't eventful.  

I wish you could have seen it!  The cutest ideas were presented and some of the best cookies I've ever tasted....not to mention I was in some of the best company of females around.  I hate it that I didn't take more pics to share, but really, I was eating COOKIES (in my best cookie monster voice).

I chose to make the latest craze... Oreo Cookie Pops and tagged them with the recipe cards (free to you) you see below.  Note: Without lollipop stick these little guys instantly become truffles!!!  Well, these ones ended up landing BEST PRESENTATION (giddy) and my first cookie exchange experience landed me the cutest embroidered kitchen towel as a remembrance.

Thank you Tammy for hosting this fantastic event.
I decided to make these tags available for download for FREE in case you have an event where they would be useful and you just happen to be taking/making Oreo Cookie Pops/Truffles.

A little HAPPY NEW YEAR from Anna & Co.
Enjoy!!!

~ DOWNLOAD HERE ~

~ Notes ~
Collection is best if printed on medium to medium/ heavy weight card stock.

Also, I would love for you to share how you use these printables.

Blessings,

Anna

Go "like" Anna & Co. Facebook to stay connected for more freebies.

4 comments:

  1. i love pretty printables. thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! So glad that you can possibly use them. Feel free to share with friends. Thanks for commenting.
      Blessings,
      Anna

      Delete
  2. Loved that you were able to attend!!! And I have pics to post, just haven't had the opportunity ... and yes, you had an awesome presentation and very worthy of the prize towel! Hope you can make it to the 2012 party as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment Tammy!!! I can't wait to see pics of this night. Thank you so much for having me and YES I will accept your comment as a invite to the 2012 event. Yay!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...