Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Simple Things {1.29.12} | Big B



I've said it before, sometimes you get lucky and stumble upon simple and it's beautiful.

In between all the "Quit Ethan!..."He did it first!"..."Mom, make her stop" and sibling rivalry in it's purest form, there is love, loyalty and memories in the making.

She calls him "Big B" and she absolutely adores him.  She thrives on his attention and find his humor captivating.

He is quite the big brother as you can see.

Yes, he's normal...video games, trendy jeans and slings his hair to the side as he walks, but he takes a special interest in his little sister and endures silly songs and immature 4 year old ramblings at times.

He's thinks he's just coloring in the photo above, but I know he's setting up camp in her heart...and mine!

Blessings,
Anna


This post was shared with

4 comments:

  1. I love sweet moments like this. With three boys heading into adolescence (youngest is still only 7, thank goodness), these moments are getting further & fewer, so I cherish them even more! So awesome you are cherishing and appreciating and documenting these precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margie for stopping by Anna & Co. Documenting our life is one of my little passions hoping that 30 plus years from now my children will cherish these writings. I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment. Blessings, Anna

      Delete
  2. Awwwe...Anna! This post melted my heart! That photo is just precious! :) Thank you for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! It's always so nice to hear from you. Thank you for hosting this wonderful series that helps keep me grounded in simplicity. Blessings, Anna

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...