Thursday, April 5, 2012

Month In Photos | March 2012

Once again, late and only possible via iPhoneography.

March was one crazy month!  Work and working out just about killed me.

Somehow, I managed to capture a few happenings in the midst of my own March Madness.


1. It doesn't get much better than Spring here in these parts.  It's absolutely beautiful!!!

2. Cha-ching!  Ethan counting his tickets at the skate center.  I remember that feeling as that number topped a couple hundred hoping for that hot pink bracelet which inadvertently cost me $20.  :-)

3. K learning life skills...flossing her pearly whites.

4. The Mr. crossed a milestone this month.  I'll leave it unsaid since he's still a puppy.

5. Polishing those itty bitty piggies is becoming a reoccurring thing these days.

6. Just a little bit of hockey tonkin' with the family.

7. Roller skating with her assistant and LOVING it!

8. Our sugary treat for St. Patrick's Day.

9. E spray painted all of his Nerf equipment black.  Now, I could do one of two things.  Start worrying or just relax because he gets it honestly.  His dad loves guns and I love spray paint.

10. I'm a sucker for my sweet little sucker lover.

11. My little boy isn't so little anymore.  He's riding trails with his daddy and the big boys. *sniffle*

12. K and I goofing off sending daddy silly iPhone pics.

13. The shoes!  You can read about them here.

14. Have I mentioned that I'm on a Biggest Loser team at work?  You know, those last 15 pounds that seems to stick around.  We are BeneFITs and as of this update we were in 5th place.  Since then we've moved up to 4th.  Wish us luck!  There is cash at stake.

15. K's green thumb is paying off.  Her little flowers are beginning to blossom.

16. While the boys were away riding, K and I visited a local store front to drool over some little long eared furry friends.  'Tis the season.

17. Chocolate syrup smiley face pancakes make any morning happy.


*****


March, you were so much fun and full of fun filled happenings, but I must say I'm kind of glad you are a thing of the past.  You exhausted me!

I'm inviting April with a less packed schedule and the start of Spring baseball.

Ok, scratch that less packed schedule, but at least it's not work.

Blessings to you as we enter this beautiful month of April!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...