Thursday, June 14, 2012

Design | {Freebie} Father's Day Print

Last year, I did this quick last minute project with the kids for Father's Day.

Allen loved it!


I had a couple of people ask for the template.

So, I thought I would share it this year for any of those last minute folks out there looking for something quick and super cheap.

It's super easy!!!

Just print, trim to fit 8x10 frame, stamp hands and frame.

This one was under $10 because I used the 50% off coupon at Michael's for the frame.

You can find the 2012 version HERE!

Enjoy!

Blessings, 
Anna

This post shared with

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing :)

    Blessings,
    Courtne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cute! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I am definitely going to try and make one this weekend! Thanks so much for sharing it at Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all you ladies who took a moment to comment here. A special thanks to Jenn for hosting Thrifty Thursday! I'm so glad you guys found this of use to you. I would love to see your versions.
    Blessings,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do a 2013 version? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try my best Kelley. I will post very soon if so. Keep looking. Thank you for stopping by. Blessings, Anna

      Delete
  6. Ran across this on Pinterest...Could u please do a 2013 version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love a 2013 version. Love the idea and so do the kids. Thank you, Anna G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...