Monday, June 4, 2012

Me & My Gang | Lately {Instagram}

Do you love Instagram?

I love Instagram!

It's just a fun and quirky way to capture/share your daily happenings right from your phone and it fills your photo library with and abundance of journaling material.

Quick and effortless, which is the way I roll.

I just thought I would share a few things that may never make it here to the blog and a peek into our/my daily life, just for fun.  ;-)

Who knows, I may add it as a "lately" feature here on the blog or something.  Dunno?

Stay tuned, but for now, here is our/my "lately" via Instagram.

Enjoy!


crisp white towels | late night travel | finished project | sweet note
jaybirds from the fam | garage sale | mall pizza | many miles
finally blooming | pocket surprise | potato lover | grand slam
chillin' | maniac's | walkin' in memphis | iphone hacker

If you wish, you can follow here.

Blessings, 
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...