Monday, July 9, 2012

Encouragement | Motivation for Monday

{via}
Do you ever feel weary?

When there isn’t enough of you to go around.

When everything and everyone is waiting on you.

When your to do list is a bit scary and inflicts anxiety.

My little ins and outs have turned into one big mountain of mess for me to chisel away at over the summer.

Dentist; Well Visits; Eye Doctor; School Enrollment; Birthdays; Showers; Weddings; Meetings….

The problem is…. I don’t want to do any of it.

I’m feeling a little bit overwhelmed.

I’m finding I need to make a list of all my list.

Outlining my “to do” list has become an item on my to do list.

I’m offering you nothing today except a full blown whining session sprinkled with a little bit of self pity.

I’m tired!

I’m weary!

And I just want to go to home and collapse into one big ball of pitiful sobbing mess.

Is anyone walking this road with me today?

Here’s to pushing through the rut and finding a fresh motivation on this dreary Monday.

Whisper a prayer for me and I’ll do the same for all who happen to land here today.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” 
Matthew 11:28

Blessings,
Anna

7 comments:

  1. I am so feeling that way today and on top of it all i have had headaches for the past week. Mindy Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true...and I am sure 99.99 percent of the women reading this are feeling the same way. ~prayers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there my friend. If I can help in any way to lighten your load, you know I am more than willing....just let me know. Go home and take a good long soak in the tub. Just do the stuff that "has to be done" b/c that other stuff won't matter a hundred years from now. Hugs on this fine Monday.

    Loves,
    Heather P.
    BTW, this will be under anonymous b/c I can't figure out how to post any other way. If you had spare time, I'd have you teach me how to work a blog thingy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I feel that too! Just getting on the blog to make a post is finding to be challenging! I say when there is just too little to go around, get some help...or just take a breath and do it when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all you sweet ladies for stopping by to push me along and gift me with words of encouragement. I try not to be a Debbie Downer on here, but somedays are just real and sometimes real is yucky. Blessings to you sweet friends. I whispered a prayer for each of you yesterday. Blessings, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. We ALL have those moments - and I'm of the mindset that a little 'whine' doeth the body good, lol! At least it helps me mentally get it off my chest. I have MORE of those days than the average, I'm convinced...but as long as we work on making the other days good I think it all averages out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, so glad you stopped by Anna & Co. Writing is usually the way I release it. Unfortunately, my readers are the recipients. I'm so glad you stopped by and I'm reminded that I need to add your blog to my reader. Blessings,
      Anna

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...