Monday, July 2, 2012

Me & My Gang | Happy Campers {Camp 2012}



My little June Bug went to camp again this year. 

These guys (Jaden, Ethan and Drew) bunked together along with a few other friends not present for the photo.

Camp is always an exciting time.

It takes place on a beautiful pasture where all things are simple and the children get a chance to reflect, make memories and share their love of Christ with friends.


Good fun coupled with a renewed commitment to the things of Christ is what it's all about.


The entire drive consisted of ramblings of "rocking" the basketball court between Ethan and Drew.

Within 10 minutes after settling into their dorm, they were shooting hoops.


Ethan mentioned that he gained the nickname "fitch" at camp this year.

It might have had a little to do with how someone packed him, dunno?


I'm sure dorm C4 will never be the same.

There were many post camp stories to be heard, laughter through memories and one 
MEGA POST CAMP COMA!


Oh, did I mention that camp laundry STINKS.... literally?!



I think all in all, they were Happy Campers!

Blessings,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I always LOVED going to church camp each summer. I can't wait til my kids can experience the same thing in a few years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...